Saturday, July 28, 2012

Blood of the Demon (Demons of Infernum #1) by Rosalie Lario Book Review




NEW COVER

Keegan lives to exact revenge on the evil demon who sired and abused him. When his father devises a plan to bring on the apocalypse, he and his three half-brothers, interdimensional bounty hunters for the Elden Council, are charged with capturing and delivering their father for punishment.Art gallery owner Brynn Meyers has no idea that her ability to read memories embedded in objects and drain people of their life force means she has demon ancestry. Unfortunately for Brynn, she's also the key to raising an ancient zombie army, which puts her on every demon's Most Wanted List.And no one wants her more than Keegan's father.Keegan must protect Brynn from his father by any means necessary, but he'll have to learn to harness the other half of his genetics-the far deadlier, uncontrollable half-when he starts to fall for the one woman standing between him and the vengeance he so desperately seeks. The one woman he'll never be able to resist.

MY REVIEW
5 OF 5 DEMONS 

I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Jessica at Entangled for allowing me to read BOTD. Man oh man from the very beginning I could not put this book down. Who would not want to read about four gorgeous brothers. Can you say H-E-L-L-O! So enough of my crazy rantings and on to the review.

Keegan is one of four brothers. He is very protective of his brothers and now he is given the duty to protect Brynn. Brynn is a special girl who can get an objects history by touching it. She is also the key to the Apocalypse. See she can raise an ancient zombie army and destroy the world. Keegan will stop at nothing to save her but while saving her he finds himself in a peculiar situation. See has has fallen for her and he does not need that right now.

Keegan's father has different plans for his son and when his boys have to hunt him down and turn him in all hell hits the fan. Keegan knows that his father wants Brynn more than anything in his life but Keegan is determined to protect her and keep her away from his crazy father. Keegan will have to choose between revenge or love. Which will he choose? Will he be able to protect Brynn from danger? Will Brynn melt his heart with her love? My god I could go on but I do not want to spoil it for the readers. I am placing this book on the reading radar for those of you who love bad men trying to do good.


Formally trained as a corporate and real estate lawyer, I practiced law for 5 years before finally admitting to myself that negotiating contracts wasn’t nearly as fun as dreaming up stories. As an avid reader of romances and supernatural stories, I knew I wanted to write urban fantasy and paranormal romance. Tales of vampires, demons, and other supernatural beings ensued.

I’m currently working on the Demons of Infernum series, a series of paranormal romance novels featuring four sexy half-demon brothers and their reluctant heroines.

When not writing, I enjoy spending time with my husband and son in our home state of Florida, as well as searching out things that go bump in the night. I still haven’t found any, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

If I ever do find evidence of the supernatural, it remains to be seen whether I’ll jump around in excitement, or run screaming in terror (but I’m betting on the latter)!

YOU CAN FIND ROSALIE ON HER WEBSITE: http://rosalielario.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment